We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Elegant flowers, a comfortable size and rainbow colours make the Noëlle blanket a must-have crochet pattern. This stunning project is designed to work with a Scheepjes Catona Colour pack, which helps you to create this fluid rainbow-gradient blanket. The pattern is suitable for intermediate crocheters. The written instructions step you through the pattern, while clear diagrams and photo tutorials demonstrate how to put the flower motifs together. The perfect project to get you through the winter!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size120 x 150cm (47 x 59in)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
- Noelle Blanket
- Baby Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Ties That Bind Blanket
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Stripe Baby Blanket
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Beach Day Blanket
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions