The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Skeleton Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"If you are looking for some more adult, classy Halloween home decor, look no further. This spooky Skeleton Throw Blanket is creepy, cozy and fun but not too dark, scary or childlike. It's perfect to snuggle up in on those chilly fall evenings. It's made using Lion Brand's naptime yarn in white & pale grey and an H/8/5mm crochet hook. You can follow the c2c pixel graph or the written instruction (left or right handed!). "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 11 squares of 3 dc= 6 inches
Finished SizeWidth: 40 inches Length: 50 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- Snowflake Lace Throw
- 14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions