This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Absolutely adorable blanket made with two different yarns to give the blanket depth and soft texture. Polar bear is made with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn which is fuzzy and so soft - you can’t stop touching it! The Polar Bear & Penguins Pals will be a beautiful addition to your winter home decor and perfect for winter snuggles! Approximate finished size: 56” wide x 44” tall using the double crochet corner to corner (c2c) technique. Could easily be made smaller with the mini half double crochet c2c technique. Full color graph & written row by row instructions are included."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextSt. Nicholas Crochet Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern
If you're looking for a classic crochet afghan pattern you can use year round, then look no further than the Keeping it Classic… Continue reading: "Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- St. Nicholas Crochet Throw
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- Daffodil Afghan
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Poinsettia Squares Afghan
- Christmas Reindeer
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- 14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions