The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Absolutely adorable blanket made with two different yarns to give the blanket depth and soft texture. Polar bear is made with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn which is fuzzy and so soft - you can’t stop touching it! The Polar Bear & Penguins Pals will be a beautiful addition to your winter home decor and perfect for winter snuggles! Approximate finished size: 56” wide x 44” tall using the double crochet corner to corner (c2c) technique. Could easily be made smaller with the mini half double crochet c2c technique. Full color graph & written row by row instructions are included."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
- 14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Snowflake Lace Throw
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- St. Nicholas Crochet Throw
- Frankenstein Graphgan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions