This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Reverie Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Two Options: Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Stripes Medium Weight 4. Use 5.5 mm (I). Finished Size 12 inches by 12 inches. Finished Project Yardage: Medium Weight: 75 g total weight. You need 126 yds or 115 m. Yarn: Debbie Bliss Mia (Wool/Cotton blend) DK Weight Yarn DK Weight 3: Use 4 mm (G). Finished Size 9 inches by 9 inches. DK Weight: 55 g total weight. You need 120 yds or 110 m. Reverie includes round by round photos and linked photo and video tutorials for stitches and techniques. This is a fun project to crochet and if you choose a yarn with longer color stripes you can use 1 ball of medium weight yarn like I did with my tutorial square. I’ve linked information about this in my post. Have fun crocheting the Reverie Afghan Square! Rhondda "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12 inch (in medium weight yarn) 9 inch (in DK weight yarn)
Read NextPrince Protea Crochet Granny Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make it Quick Afghanvideocam
Short on time and need some quick crochet patterns? The Make it Quick Afghan from Bernat is an easy crochet pattern that you will… Continue reading: "Make it Quick Afghanvideocam"
- Prince Protea Crochet Granny Square
- Reversible Rainbow Burst Square
- Corner To Corner C2c Mini Bean Stitch Square & Rectangle
- Caterpillar Crochet Granny Square
- Stashbuster Crochet Granny Square
- Sophie's Universe Crochet Blanket
- Berrylicious Square
- Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- Sunburst Granny Square
- Ruby Hexagon Granny Square
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Free Pattern: One Skein Crochet Blanket
- Striped Suzette Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern
- Simple Forgiving Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Pattern: Modern Throw
- How To: Make A Soft Textured Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Mishelka Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions