Fancy Shells Stitch Tutorial and Granny Square Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Learn how to make the Fancy Shells stitch with a step-by-step photo tutorial. Plus, put your new skills to the test and learn how to make it into an afghan square. Granny square patterns like this are great because you can turn it literally anything you want including a granny square blanket, or you can just leave it as a simple granny square and use it as a coaster or hot pad. Follow this free tutorial and learn how to make a granny square that's unlike all of your other grannies!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a baby blanket as sweet as the little one it's for with the help of this beautiful pattern. The Hearts and Birds Crochet Baby… Continue reading: "Hearts and Birds Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions