We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Crochet this pretty afghan square in one or two colors. This afghan square is started in the middle and can be crocheted in one or two colors. It's crocheted in a soft worsted weight yarn, but any worsted weight will work. The pattern calls for Patons Canadiana #4 yarn and an H crochet hook. The finished size measures 5" across, but using a different yarn might result in a slightly different size."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeMeasures 5" Across
- Patons Canadiana or any #4 Medium Worsted Weight Yarn.
- H/8-5.00mm crochet hook.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Autumn Meadow Granny Square Pattern
- Spring Sea Flower Granny Square
- Autumn Blooms Crochet Granny Square
- Popcorn Lace 12" Afghan Square
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns
- Traditional Granny Square
- Popcorn Crochet Granny Square
- Popcorn Circle Granny Square
- Popcorn Delight Square
- Popcorn Stitch Bloom Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions