Granny Squares with Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin! Great for Halloween, but not only. Fun, colourful, and jaw-dropping, kids will love it. This pattern is for crochet granny square with pumpkin. This pattern uses a few of basic crochet stitches, so it's not difficult but patience is recommended, as it can take longer to make it. You will need three colours of yarn: black, orange, and green. If you're looking for something different this is for you. Have fun."
Crochet Hook0 or 3.25 mm hook (steel), D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions