Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This chic colorful granny square throw has a modern look and it was so much fun to make. Full directions for the pattern, plus a video tutorial on how to complete the invisible join for a granny square. This throw would be nice for a baby too. If you would like to make the same color layout as I did, feel free to use the chart to help with that process. Sometimes, seeing the entire color scheme graphed out can be helpful."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 12 stitches per 4 inches. My crochet hook was larger than what the yarn called for.
Finished SizeThe throw is 9 blocks wide X 9 blocks long…approximately 46 X 46 inches once the red border is added.
- White Yarn – Red Heart Super Saver Yarn White color 2 skeins
- Buff Yarn – Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Buff color 1 skein
- Flamingo Yarn – Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Flamingo color 1 skein
- Cherry Red Yarn – Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Cherry Red color 2 skeins
- Size J crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
- American Pride Granny Square Blanket
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Afghan
- Mateo's Granny Square Blanket
- Jacob's Ladder Afghan
- Cute and Colorful Granny Square Afghan
- Garden Patch Granny Afghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions