This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This afghan square can be used for a variety of projects including throw pillows, blankets, shawls, wall hangings and so much more! I used 20 yards of Red Heart Super Saver in Buff (6 Yards) and Soft White (14 Yards) for mine because I love Super Saver for home products as it's durable and washes well. I had mine done in about an hour and half, but it really flew by. While the overall gauge isn't important, it is important that the gauge for both yarns that you use are the same. I had to use an H8/5mm for my Soft White, and I9/5.5mm for my Buff."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 3 5/8″ by 3 11/16″
Finished Size8" Square
- 20 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff (6 Yards) and Soft White (14 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We all see baby girls as princesses, so give yours the royal treatment with Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket. It's a… Continue reading: "Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket"
- All For One Giant Granny Square Afghan
- The Amazing Technicolor Crochet Afghan
- Seamless Granny Square Afghan
- Cobblestone Granny Square Afghan
- Santa Rosa Throw
- Color Wheel Granny Square Afghan Pattern
- Juicy Watermelon Squares
- Mod 9-Patch Blanket
- Groovy Flower Power Crochet Blanket
- Tinted Mayapple Flower Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions