How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Don't just work up a boring dishcloth or crochet square, let's add some texture and interest to an otherwise mundane crochet task. The Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square will show you how to crochet using a new stitch. It's an easy tutorial to follow and it'll add so much depth to your patterns. Maybe you'll work up a whole crochet blanket using this great stitch. You can use variegated yarn to make an even cooler square or dishcloth. The possibilities are endless with the sedge stitch.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- Cluster Stitch Crochet: 74 Cluster Crochet Stitch Patterns
- Soft And Sweet Textured Velvet Crochet Blanket
- Unique Bavarian Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Vibrantly Vintage Crochet Edging Pattern
- Star Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet a Rose Border
- Big Leaf Crochet Edging Tutorial
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions