We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Don't just work up a boring dishcloth or crochet square, let's add some texture and interest to an otherwise mundane crochet task. The Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square will show you how to crochet using a new stitch. It's an easy tutorial to follow and it'll add so much depth to your patterns. Maybe you'll work up a whole crochet blanket using this great stitch. You can use variegated yarn to make an even cooler square or dishcloth. The possibilities are endless with the sedge stitch.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Crochet Scraptastic Granny Blanket
How Do I Crochet: Cable Stitch
13 Basic Crochet Stitches & Patterns free eBook
Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch Tutorial
Star Stitch Tutorial
Unique Bavarian Crochet Stitch Tutorial
Beautiful Bavarian Square
28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
Granny Square Border Tutorial
Waffle Stitch Crochet
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions