Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Don't just work up a boring dishcloth or crochet square, let's add some texture and interest to an otherwise mundane crochet task. The Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square will show you how to crochet using a new stitch. It's an easy tutorial to follow and it'll add so much depth to your patterns. Maybe you'll work up a whole crochet blanket using this great stitch. You can use variegated yarn to make an even cooler square or dishcloth. The possibilities are endless with the sedge stitch.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Yarn fanatics know that while crocheting and knitting both use yarn, they're very different art forms. So if you're fan of both… Continue reading: "Double the Fun Reversible Crochet Afghan"
- Spike Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Star Stitch Tutorial
- Lucky Star Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Loopy Loops Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- 28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How Do I Crochet: Popcorn Stitch
- Globe Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions