Sweet Hard Candy Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
From the blogger: "The Hard Candy Baby Blanket is fun, bright, easy to crochet, and a super soft extra cozy treat for any little girl or boy! The Hard Candy Baby Blanket looks like a pretty swirly wrapped candy; and you can make the whole blanket with just one ball of Lion Brand’s Ice Cream Big Scoop! This is a big gorgeous 10oz ball of yarn, so if you can’t find the Big Scoop version then you can use 3 balls of the standard size Ice Cream. The yarn is self-striping, and a little bit variegated, and comes in a bunch of delicious colors (or flavors!)"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size36" excluding "wrappers"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Godzilla Blanket
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Super Chunky Gia Afghan
- Pumpkin Pie Granny Square
- Lissmiss Blanket
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions