This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
How To Make A Crochet Slab Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Crocheted Blanket Patterns are the most versatile project you can start off with. The stitch variations are endless. Using a combination of simple stitches, you can whip up a pretty blanket. You can also customize your blanket with different colors and textures. Often, you can easily alter the blanket size to your liking by changing the number of starting chain stitches according to the amount of pattern repetition. Crochet blanket patterns are a fun to make projects you can relax with. Plus, they make great gifts for friends and loved ones. Today am sharing the pattern for a Easy to make Crochet Slab Blanket. The pattern is made with Front Loop Single Crochets and Double Crochets. This gives the Blanket a neat Slab Texture. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 36 inches- Customizable to any size"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRustic Farmhouse Plaid Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 06, 2023
Is there any way to get a written pattern?
Mar 13, 2023
Hi gramonsta 0268174, The link above has been updated to the written pattern instead of the video tutorial. You can also see it here: https://rajiscrafthobby.blogspot.com/2022/11/how-to-make-crochet-slab-blanket.html Happy hooking!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Square Upon Square Throw
This stunning throw from Red Heart Yarns is perfect for using on a chilly afternoon or evening. Crochet granny squares with Red Heart… Continue reading: "Square Upon Square Throw"
- Rustic Farmhouse Plaid Throw
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easy Fall Blanket
- Restful Corner to Corner Crochet Throw
- Amish Multicolor Throw
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Corner to Corner Crochet Throw
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- 31 Half Double Crochet Patterns
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions