This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Filet is a very delicate technique that creates beautiful patterns. Crochet Filet technique in itself is a very versatile. You can make many patterned crochet projects right from Crochet Table Runners, Table Mats , Curtains and Doilies. Crochet Filet is a very easy crochet technique which uses Chain Stitches and Double Crochets. Filet Crochet works up awesome with Crocheted Blankets. Here is a Simple and Easy Crochet Filet Blanket. Filet Crochet works up really quick. This makes it a favourite among most of the Crocheters. With just two simple stitches you create lovely patterns. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 38 inches- Customizable to any size"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- Butter Mints Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Smoothie Squares Crochet Blanket
- Wintertide Sampler Throw Pattern
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Golden Years Crochet Blanket
- Simple Forgiving Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Make it Quick Afghan
- Twilight Shells Throw
- Gold Coast Lapghan
- Minion-Inspired Crochet Baby Cocoon
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions