Austin Cables Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"When you need a warm blanket in a hurry, you want the Austin Cables Throw! This throw was fast, fun, and couldn’t be cozier. If you haven’t worked with crochet cables before, do not fret - this is a great pattern to start with! Row 2 sets up the pattern and uses simple stitches to get the cables started. From there, the cable stitches are only made on the even numbered rows, and only into the post stitches that are two rows below. Once you get going, it’s easy as can be - heck, I found that it was hard to stop!"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size42" x 52"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Godzilla Blanket
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Super Chunky Gia Afghan
- Pumpkin Pie Granny Square
- Lissmiss Blanket
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions