This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Snugly Warm Lapghan Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Free crochet pattern for a snugly warm lapghan, crochet this colorful and warm lapghan to throw over you on the colder nights and keep your legs warm, choose colors to match your decor to make it in. This is an easy to make design, I have used the crochet stitches double crochet and single crochet to make it and it is available in UK and USA formats. Crocheted in a worsted weight #4 (Aran for uk users) yarn on a 6.00mm hook size, it is very easy to make and cuddly when finished."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4dc & 2 rows measures approx 1 inch
Finished Size44 Inches x 40.5 Inches
Read NextSophie's Garden Crochet Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- Sophie's Garden Crochet Blanket
- Healing Granny Ripple Blanket
- Crochet Blanket Patterns by Yarn Weight
- Top 100 Crochet Blanket Patterns of 2017
- Food and Craft: 51 Food Inspired Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 14 Out of this World Crochet Blanket and Granny Square Patterns
- Top 100 Crochet Afghan Patterns of 2014
- 15 Crochet Blankets: Two Skeins or Less
- 30 Ocean-Themed Crochet Patterns
- The 100 Best Crochet Afghans Ever: Crochet Baby Blankets, Ripple Crochet Patterns, and More
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions