We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
This easy diamond pattern blanket is a great fall DIY craft. With warm autumn colors, this easy crochet blanket is great for DIY home decor. However, with its lightweight texture and feel, this blanket can be used for all seasons. This unique crochet blanket would make a beautiful DIY gift for a close friend or family member.
From the Blogger: "The Spicy Diamond blanket is a harlequin blanket with a delicate twist! The diamond pattern inside the motifs give the blanket an airy feel. The blanket is made square and is pretty large, about 1.20 x 1.80 m (41" by 70"). The yarn used is Linen soft, a Linen blend from Scheepjes. The Spicy Diamond is a great choice for an autumn blanket, but can be used in any season!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size1.20 x 1.80m (41 x 70 inch)
- Scheepjes' Linen soft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions