Sun And Stars Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This sun and star granny square was inspired by the old Victorian images of suns and stars against dark blue backgrounds, but it turn outs that other colour combinations work just as well for this square. Using star stitch as the border, gives the 3D sun centre a lovely frame. You will need aran yarn and 5mm hook. Ideal for intermediate crocheters or inquisitive beginners wanting to try new stitches. This start was originally part of the Friendship CAL but can also work as a standalone project."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions