This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Spring Is On The Way Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Invite the vibrant colors and textures of spring into your home with this floral granny square. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, treble crochet, double treble crochet (includes video tutorial for all but chain) Crocheting in the round, increasing, changing colors, crocheting into chain spaces Crocheting in the back loop only (pattern includes link to video tutorial) Special stitches: cdc, dc2tog, FPdc (pattern includes written instructions and links to video or photo tutorials for each) Skill Level Intermediate Finished Size Motif: 12” (30.5 cm) square. Materials Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/170 yd/156 m) – 1 skein each in 139 Rose Shocking (CA) and 105 Silver Blue (CB), or approximately 55 yd (50.5 m) in CA and 95 yd (87 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn. US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Motif = 12” (30.5 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCharming Chain Crochet Granny Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam
This Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern is an easy crochet pattern that features the same repeating simple stitch pattern. Worked… Continue reading: "Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions