Off Set Granny Square With Thin Or Thick Border
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Off Set Granny Square is a fun take on the traditional version. Change up the directions when you lay them out in a blanket for different looks. There are just so many ways you can use this square. I’ve designed this pattern as part of the You’ve Got Options CAL. You can stop after 1 border round for a 6″ square, or then you can keep going to 12″. Now crochet up some off set squares and make something fun!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in double crochet
Finished Size6″ or 12″ square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gingerbread Man Pixel Square
- Antique Lace Crochet Granny Square
- Festival of Fall Granny Square Pattern
- Star Power Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Mesmerizing Crochet Mandala
- Pretty Scallops Granny Square Pattern
- Layered Dahlia Crochet Granny Square
- Falling Star Square
- Hot Chocolate Square
- Pretty in Periwinkle Granny Square Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions