Framed Herringbone 12" Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
""The Framed Herringbone 12” Square is a beautiful textured square made with a combination of front and back crossed double crochet stitches. Beside the written instructions, you can find a crochet chart that could be a great help for visual crocheters in placing the stitches right. While crocheting the square, the stitch pattern will actually have a zigzag look! To get the braided/herringbone look you will need to rotate the piece to the vertical. Either way it looks beautiful! ""
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 crossed double crochet and 8 rows = 10 cm/ 4 inch( Each crossed dc is made of 2 sts)
Finished Size12" square
- Red Heart with Love yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions