Corn And Poppy Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Poppies and sheaves of corn are the epitome of autumn and harvest. Crochet this pdf pattern with links to youtube videos for the more challenging rounds. Make the pillow to be a focal feature of your home’s fall deco. Crochet all four designs, to complete the cushion. Please note this pattern also features in the full Fall in New England Cushion pattern that will be released later this Autumn. Materials additionally required 5mm hook Aran in cream, dark orange, dark red and light brown I used Caron Simply Soft in Off White, Pumpkin, Autumn Maize, Harvest Red and Autumn Red Skill Intermediate"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Llama
- Marjorie Blanket
- Flower Medley Blanket
- Koala C2c Throw
- I'll Be Home For Christmas Throw
- Desert Cactus C2c Throw
- Fast And Easy Speckled Chunky Yarn Blanket
- Easy Rectangle Log Cabin Blanket
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions