Bright Star Crochet Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Bright Star Crochet Square is a happy afghan square in three colors that can be used alone or with others to make blankets of all sizes. Made in Red Heart with Love and a 6.0 mm hook it measures 12″ square. Change up the yarn weight and hook size to make the square in other sizes. Yarn: Red Heart with Love: (100% Acrylic), Size 4 (10 wpi, worsted weight), 198 g / 370 yds Choose 3 colors to make this square."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 14 rows = 4” [10 cm] in single crochet
Finished Size12″ square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage “Crumpets and Tea” Crochet Square
- Pretty in Periwinkle Granny Square Pattern
- Bright Bullseye Granny Square Pattern
- Cross Puff Cable Square
- Victorian V Stitch Square
- Reversible Rainbow Burst Square
- Gothic Rose Granny Square Pattern
- Simple Delicacy Granny Square Pattern
- Green Eyelet Flower Square
- Starburst Crochet Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions