8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Interweave is one of the world's largest online and offline resource for artists and crafters with businesses in magazine and book publishing, digital content and social media, television and instructional videos, directories, eCommerce, events and workshops. Interweave publishes more than 40 consumer art and craft magazines, delivered to consumers when, where, and how they want: in traditional print format, on newsstands, in CD collections and digital downloads, and most recently in new interactive content products such as eMagsTM that bring together articles, patterns and projects, photos, and videos into one immersive experience.
In addition to magazines, Interweave has more than 350 books in print while publishing more than 40 books annually. Interweave produces eight consumer events, sponsors and hosts three craft television series on U.S. public television, and operates 30 websites and nine online communities with e-mail newsletters. Interweave also licenses its magazine, book, and video content to media companies internationally.
Founded in 1975 by Linda Ligon, Interweave was acquired by Aspire Media in 2005. Ligon remains with the company as VP and Founder and is a member of Interweave’s board of advisors. The company is headquartered in Loveland, Colorado, and has other offices in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New York. For more information about Interweave call (970) 613-4616, 800-272-2193 or www.interweave.com.
Online Store: www.InterweaveStore.com
Become our Fan on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Interweave.FB
Follow Us On Twitter: twitter.com/InterweaveCraft
Read NextStorey Publishing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Across the Pond Crochet Pattern
Lounge by the sea with this Across the Pond Crochet Pattern! This throw is inspired by the ever relaxing and ebbing waves of the… Continue reading: "Across the Pond Crochet Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions