How To Join Corner to Corner Afghan Squares
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Banish those buldgy, bulky seams! Instead learn how to join corner to corner crochet afghan squares using the mattress stitch for a clean and invisible seam. This technique will also work well for joining granny squares or other crocheted blocks. This quick video tutorial will show you a simple way to finish your C2C projects so that you notice the designs and not the seams. This is definitely a skill to have in your crochet arsenal!"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Goes Bright Crochet Blanket
- Circular Fall Mandala Crochet Throw
- Cobblestone Stitch Tutorial
- Modern Luxe Crochet Throw
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Hook Holder
- Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
- Archways Crochet Throw
- Crochet Star Throw
- Floral Beauty Crochet Throw
- Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions