How To Join Corner to Corner Afghan Squares
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Banish those buldgy, bulky seams! Instead learn how to join corner to corner crochet afghan squares using the mattress stitch for a clean and invisible seam. This technique will also work well for joining granny squares or other crocheted blocks. This quick video tutorial will show you a simple way to finish your C2C projects so that you notice the designs and not the seams. This is definitely a skill to have in your crochet arsenal!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- Cluster Stitch Crochet: 74 Cluster Crochet Stitch Patterns
- Soft And Sweet Textured Velvet Crochet Blanket
- Unique Bavarian Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Vibrantly Vintage Crochet Edging Pattern
- Star Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet a Rose Border
- Big Leaf Crochet Edging Tutorial
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions