Crochet Scraptastic Granny Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Easy to remember pattern and great for using up left over yarn from all the projects you have made throughout the year. Use this pattern to make a scarf, wrap or blanket of any size. The pattern also includes a border. This pattern also looks great in planned colour. Stripes, blocks of colour or all the same. Great for the whole family from babies to adults. You can use any thickness of yarn and use the hook that is recommended for your yarn video tutorial and written pattern available."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge for this project is not important
Finished SizeScarf all the way up to King bed
- Yarn in any thickness
- Crochet hook recommended for the yarn thickness you choose
- yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Vibrantly Vintage Crochet Edging Pattern
Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square
28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
Star Stitch Tutorial
13 Basic Crochet Stitches & Patterns free eBook
Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern
Waffle Stitch Crochet
Shell Stitch Variation Squares
12 Beginner Crochet Stitches
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions