10 Videos on How to Crochet: Afghan Tutorials and Techniques for Everyone
These video tutorials are great for visual learners. Learn a new crochet stitch or brush up on what you already know with these techniques.
By: Julia Litz, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Crochet patterns and tutorials can be tough to follow, especially if you're a beginner. That's why this collection, 10 Videos on How to Crochet: Afghan Tutorials and Techniques for Everyone, is so valuable. Learn stitches and check out cool tutorials. There's always something new to find out when it comes to crochet - you can never have too much experience or knowledge. With this in mind, take some time and check out some of the top crochet afghan tutorials on the web!
Whether you're a beginner, an expert or somewhere in between, you'll find a video tutorial that will help expand your capabilities and provide inspiration. Have fun and try something different with your next crochet project.
Crochet Yummy Cream Puff Baby Afghan Blanket
By: Tracey for The Jilted Ballerina
Who wouldn't want to take a bite out of this fantastic baby afghan pattern? Use a puff stitch for this 2-strand afghan and watch as your beautiful blanket comes to life! The simple pattern will leave you hungry for more.
How to Crochet a Blanket: Dynamic Squares Throw
By: Marly Bird for AllFreeCrochet
Winter is the perfect time to make a cozy crochet throw. Watch and learn how to make your own warm afghan. This tutorial is broken up into four short videos, so be sure to check out all of these video tutorials to see how the blanket turns out.
Crochet Slanted Shell Variation 2 - Baby Afghan
By: Teresa Richardson for Crochet Geek
Use single and double crochet stitches for this baby afghan. The title may sound complicated, but this pattern is actually perfect for everyone. Follow along with this afghan tutorial and see why it's so popular among crocheters on the web!
Double Crochet and Shell Afghan Tutorial
By Bob Wilson
Are you a crochet beginner? Start slow by creating a Double Crochet and Shell Afghan. As the title suggest, you only need to use the double crochet stitch as well as a chain stitch. How easy is that? Practice your skills and try something new - you'll be so glad you did!
How to Crochet - Tunisian Crochet Stitch or Afghan Stitch
By: Chris for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
The Tunisian stitch is also called the afghan stitch and it is often used for crochet afghan patterns. Use an afghan hook and watch as you create a fantastic, dense stitch that looks amazing.
Tunisian Crochet, Afghan Crochet or Tricot Crochet
By: Garnstudio Drops Design
This video also calls for an afghan hook. Follow this tutorial to create a dense pattern that will keep you warm and toasty all year long. Add to your crochet repertoire by employing new, unexpected stitches in your crochet projects.
Bobble Stitch: Crochet Stitch Tutorial
By: Amie Hirtes of NexStitch
The bobble stitch looks puffy and creates a soft feel for any afghan. If can often be found in baby blanket patterns because of its cute look. If you like trying new stitches, then this tutorial is perfect for you.
Crochet V-Stitch Tutorial
By: Chris for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
This tutorial shows you how easy it is to work the crochet v-stitch. It provides a nice lacy detail. It's one of the most simple stitches and works fantastically well for crochet afghans.
Tunisian Crochet - Return Pass Decrease
By: The Crochet Inside
So you've tried the Tunisian stitch - now what? Learn how to employ the return path decrease in your projects, of course! Follow this tutorial and learn how to make your next afghan even better.
How to: Half Double Crochet
By: Chris for AllFreeCrochet
Grab a cup of coffee, your yarn and hooks, and join us as we learn this fun crochet stitch. The half double crochet stitch is great for fall and winter wearables like crochet sweaters and scarves.
What is your favorite crochet stitch?
Let us know in the comment section below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "How Do I Crochet?" 22 Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns to Get You Started
- How to Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- 28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns free eBook
- Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern
- How to Crochet: Crocodile Stitch Tutorial
- Crochet Picot Stitch Tutorial
- Sedge Stitch Tutorial and Afghan Square
- Learn Tunisian Crochet
- How to Crochet: Catherine Wheel Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pansies in Repose
- Sleeping Kitty Lovey
- Triplet Ripple Baby Blanket
- Gentle Gradient Ripple Blanket
- Greyson Baby Blanket
- Citrus Zig Zag Crochet Blanket
- Marine Mint Baby Blanket
- Out in the Garden Granny Square
- Call the Midwife Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sea Spray Granny Baby Blanket