- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Love the crochet projects you see here? Now you can publish your own crochet project here too! Submit your crochet tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your crochet project featured right here on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crocheter today!
Projects we're looking for:
- Baby blankets
- Bavarian stitch patterns
- Catherine wheel afghans and granny squares
- Crocheted quilts
- Crocodile stitch patterns
- Granny squares
- Mile-a-minute patterns
- Quick and easy afghans
- Ripple patterns
- Specific stitch afghans and tutorials (such as Tunisian, half double crochet, shell, and treble)
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project. We also request all images have NO text on them. If you do include an image with text on it, then please also provide an additional image with no text.
AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns Project Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a project for publication on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com, Entrant must create an original project and list all required materials and instructions. The project must be submitted on the entry form found on www.AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.
Qualifying projects must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total materials
All materials must be easy-to-find and available at local craft stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average crafter
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, skeins, amounts, and materials needed so others can successfully reproduce the project
Project must be original
Visit the Project Submission page on www.AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com to enter your original craft(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed project (project and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple projects but each entry must be for a separate and unique project. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
A Blanket of Roses Afghan
This crochet flower pattern is from 1984, but A Blanket of Roses Afghan is timeless. Add a touch of femininity to your decor with one… Continue reading: "A Blanket of Roses Afghan"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions