FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
Laying It All Out is a FREE email crochet afghan newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. We publish Laying It All Out once a week. The editors at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com also publish 1-2 bonus Laying It All Out issues each week with special offers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a crochet theme, such as Homemade Crochet Patterns, Afghans for Special Occasions, or Vintage Afghans. Here is what is included in each and every issue of Laying It All Out:
- 20-100 Afghan Patterns
- Featured Crochet Patterns
- Craft Giveaways
- Related Patterns
- Facebook and Twitter updates
Many people contact us asking how to subscribe for Amazing Afghans. Signing up for the free crochet afghan newsletter Amazing Afghans is simple. Just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. To unsubscribe from the crochet afghan email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Laying It All Out or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a pattern/recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCrochet.
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns eBooks are free, downloadable crochet afghan pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of crochet afghan patterns and ideas to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You can find our latest collection of crochet eBooks here.
Go to our Free Crochet Afghans eBooks page and click on the eBook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in crochet patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF crochet pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
American Needlepoint Guild
CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
Craft Yarn Council of America- A yarn industry's one-stop resource to all things yarn.
Karp Styles Crochet and Knitting- Large selection of crochet and knitting patterns and books. Also knitting needles, crochet hooks, downloadable patterns, yarn winders, yarn and accessories.
Lion Brand Yarn
National NeedleArts Association
Red Heart Yarn (Coats and Clark)
If you want to link to AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a craft project.
How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
Our Mail Servers:
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 24, 2015
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket
- Irish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
- 36 Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns
- 30+ Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet Afghan
- Butterfly Lace Crochet Afghan
- 21 Honestly Beautiful Half Double Crochet Patterns
- Stained Glass Afghan
- Victorian Crochet Lace Pattern
- Redwood Waffle-ghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions