Cancer Support Lap Blankets
By: Vivienne Jackson from ravelry.com
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
A great way to show love and support, these Cancer Support Lap Blankets are easy afghan projects perfect for beginners. Who needs to spend a fortune on gifts when you can make these DIY blankets for an exceptional DIY gift idea. Not only is this an affordable blanket pattern but it's also a versatile one. You are free to choose between two versions of these unique lap blankets.
From the Blogger: "Show your loved ones that you are thinking of them through a difficult time. Two versions of my Cancer Support Lap Blanket are available. Multi-coloured motifs or one-piece."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 Sts x 17 Rows = 4" Single Crochet Square
Finished Size42" x 54"
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- 16mm Ribbon - Approx 35 inches
- Tapestry/Yarn Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zen Yarn Garden
- Superfine Bulky Yarn Review
- 41 Crochet Graphghan Patterns + How to Read Crochet Charts
- 13 Crochet Bedspread Patterns
- 26 Honestly Beautiful Half Double Crochet Patterns
- 15 Crochet Blankets Using Two Skeins or Less
- 21 Crochet Basketweave Afghan Patterns
- 58 Crochet Afghan Patterns Using the Popcorn Stitch, Bobble Stitch, Puff Stitch, and Cluster Crochet Stitch
- Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanket
- 28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns