This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Crochet Hexagons are a popular choice for making up pretty crochet blankets. But don't just stick to Blankets, these would also be great for many more variety of crochet projects right from a Crochet Bags, Rugs, Shawls , Potholders and Tablemats or you can just use them as Crochet Coasters. Today am sharing the pattern for Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon. These pointed crochet solid half hexagons are made similarly to the basic solid hexagon pattern, but the difference is that these are worked in back and forth rows and the full hexagons are worked in the round. To cover up this difference in the Front and Back rows, the stitches are worked in between each of the stitches. This pattern is made up in a way that there are literally no gaps in the finished hexagon. You can use these half hexagons to fill the gaps between the full hexagons and create straight edges for your crochet projects. You can make these hexagons as big or small as you like. Just continue adding more rounds to increase the size and customize the size to meet your needs for your crochet project."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Block a Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Cluster V-stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Basketweave Stitch
- Crochet Windows Border
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Square
- All About Tunisian Crochet
- Front Post Half Double Crochet Stitch
- Puff Spike Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- What Is A Temperature Blanket?
- How to Wash an Afghan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Candy Floss Blanket
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- C2c Large Daisy Crochet Blanket
- C2c Sunshine Crochet Blanket
- C2c Chevron Crochet Blanket
- Seamless Solid Crochet Circle To Granny Square Pattern
- C2c Little Penguin Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions