Holiday Snuggles Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"If you’re looking for a simple crochet blanket pattern that can be made quickly and done while watching T.V. then, this pattern is for you. This crochet blanket can be made in only a couple of days (quicker if you’re a fast crocheter) and creates a throw blanket that is lush and cozy that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. This is a beginner-level crochet pattern and is easily customized to fit your home decor."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox. 38” wide x 50” tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're a new mom, try rocking your baby to sleep in the wonderful Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanket. An assortment of different… Continue reading: "Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- C2c Winter Blanket
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Blanket
- Holiday Snuggles Throw Blanket
- Christmas Sloth
- Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
- C2c Fall Vibes Square
- Christmas Reindeer
- Santa French Bulldog
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions