Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
This fun colored blanket is a quick and easy afghan pattern. If you are looking for a creative DIY gift and don't have much time, this blanket is perfect for you. This afghan is an incredibly quick crochet pattern with a lightweight feel that would make a great DIY home decor throw. Not only is this blanket convenient but it is such a customizable crochet project.
From the Blogger: "Pop into spring with the fun Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan crochet pattern. This lightweight throw is quick to work up with beautiful results in a single color or many."
Watch the video below to learn how to crochet the granny ripple stitch for you to use on your next ripple pattern afghan!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 DC & 1 Row = 1"
Finished Size36" x 48" or customize
- 850 yrds Red Heart Super Saver yarn
- Size K crochet hook
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions