This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
This fun colored blanket is a quick and easy afghan pattern. If you are looking for a creative DIY gift and don't have much time, this blanket is perfect for you. This afghan is an incredibly quick crochet pattern with a lightweight feel that would make a great DIY home decor throw. Not only is this blanket convenient but it is such a customizable crochet project.
From the Blogger: "Pop into spring with the fun Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan crochet pattern. This lightweight throw is quick to work up with beautiful results in a single color or many."
Watch the video below to learn how to crochet the granny ripple stitch for you to use on your next ripple pattern afghan!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 DC & 1 Row = 1"
Finished Size36" x 48" or customize
- 850 yrds Red Heart Super Saver yarn
- Size K crochet hook
Read NextCrochet Soft Wave Chevron Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 24, 2018
I regularly travel by ship and this Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan is something I cherish because it reminds me of both the calm seas, and the turbulent waters that I encounter when I travel depending on the weather. Love the ocean and its varying colors.
Sep 20, 2017
This is beautiful!! Ty
Apr 29, 2016
Love the colors in this afghan and the design is simple, which I need!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern
If you're looking for a classic crochet afghan pattern you can use year round, then look no further than the Keeping it Classic… Continue reading: "Keeping it Classic Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Soft Wave Chevron Throw
- Easy as 1-2-3 Ripple Blanket
- Filet Diamond Ripple Afghan
- White Chocolate Strawberry Double Shell Ripple
- Berry Cobbler Ripple Blanket
- Cabin in the Woods Afghan
- Cascade Rainbow Crochet Afghan
- Elegant Ripples Crochet Throw
- Crazy Ripple Blanket
- Country Fair Chevron Crochet Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions