This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diagonal Ripple Lapghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"For the Diagonal Ripple Lapghan, I modified the Diagonal Chevrons Lapghan pattern to create a different chevron or ripple look. Many crocheters love working the classic crochet ripple pattern in BLO to create a neat ridge effect so I gave it a whirl when working on the bias. If you love to work crochet blankets from corner-to-corner (also known as working on-the-bias) and you love crochet chevrons, then you will really enjoy this lapghan pattern!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextPockets Full of Posies Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Respectful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Wattle Crochet Stitch
- Moss Crochet Stitch
- Alpine Crochet Stitch
- Even Berry Crochet Stitch
- Slit Crochet Stitch
- Picot Single Crochet Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions