Crochet Peephole Chevron Lapghan Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Using the classic chevron pattern, I designed this solid color lapghan that you can work up quickly and keep your lap warm when working at a desk or sitting in your favorite chair. It is also a wonderful pattern to work for someone who is in a wheelchair and doesn’t need the full size afghan. I decided to use the peephole chevron stitch for this pattern because I wanted something with more drape and that felt a little more open. Since I was using one color and a super soft yarn, I wanted to have those peepholes in the pattern to give it a bit of interest."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size36” X 42”
- 2 skeins Bernat Velvet yarn in Burgundy Plum
- K hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Springtime Soft Shells Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Comfy Baby Afghan Pattern
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions