Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I cannot tell you how excited I am to introduce you to the newest and cutest products from Furls Crochet. AH! Your mouth is about to water with these deliciously amazing crochet products. Without making you wait any longer, Furls Crochet has come out with sweet tooth collection!
Within this collection you'll see a Bubblegum Yarn Bowl and Hook Stand, along with Candy Shop Crochet Hooks. Each of these items is a great way to treat your hands, eyes and your projects. I don't even know where to begin; you really do need to see these in person to get the real feel for them and their beauty.
The handcrafted Bubblegum Yarn Bowl and stand is made out of professional grade polyresin, sculpted into taffy swirls, and finished with bright bubblegum pink paint. If you take a deep look you'll see a shimmering, sparkling, shine that will make you smile from ear to ear. There's no doubt these are eye catching; you'll want to throw out all your other yarn bowls and stands just so you can look at the bright, bold colors of the Bubblegum Bowl.
If that doesn't entice you enough to check out Furls Crochet products then their Candy Shop Crochet Hooks will. The colors are breathtaking, the material is silky smooth, and each one is handmade. The process is actually quite intriguing. The Polyresin base is poured into a mold and then is left in a pressure pot to set. Once it has cured, the hook is removed with a surgical blade. After the casting is complete, each is sanded through five levels of smoothness to remove any imperfections. After sanding comes the fun part; the hook is primed with an aluminum base and painted with automotive grade paints and clear coats until the finish really stands out. The colors really are finger-licking good!
With fun names like Blueberry, Green Apple, Plum, Blackberry, Grape, Mango and Lemon, you will find yourself drooling over the beauty of them all. There are 10 colors to choose from with each color being a certain hook size. What's great about color coding like this is that once you know the size H hook is Strawberry, you won't have to squint your eyes and try to figure out the size. Even if you wanted to though, the hook size is not listed on the hook itself, only on the box it comes in.
The hooks are ergonomic, light and smooth and perfectly designed for a crocheter's hand. Every hook is sculpted to relieve tension and backed by a $500 hand health warranty so you can crochet without worry. I say that's pretty neat.
If you're looking for an excuse to buy new hooks or a yarn bowl then look no further than Furls Crochet. The crochet stand is just as beautiful as the hooks you put in it. This is a mouthwatering jaw-dropping collection you won't want to miss out on.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for the ultimate lounge blanket? We've found it! Whip up the Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan and prepare to cozy up… Continue reading: "Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions