This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Textured Bobble Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This throw is the ideal accessory to snuggle up under with a cup of tea and a book. It is a wonderful project to add that extra cosy factor to a new home. The pattern was published in Happily Hooked Magazine in June 2020, issue Housewarming. Similar medium weight yarns may be substituted; please check gauge. Beginning ch 1 does not count as stitch The throw is worked flat with bobbles on RS. Bobbles repeated every 2,4,6,8,12 and 24 stitches for the width of the throw constitute one section. Three sections in blue are followed by three sections in pink and three sections in blue. The throw has a border of one row of sc. Fringe in pink is added through each edge st along the width of the throw. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge:
14 sc x 15 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in)
Finished SizeThe final throw measurements (blocked): 109 cm wide x 155 cm long (approximately 43 x 61”)
- Caron Simply Soft (100% Acrylic | worsted | 170.1 g (6 oz) = 288 m (315 yds)), Country Blue (MC) #9710 6 skeins, Victorian Rose (CC) #9721 4 skeins
- Crochet hook size 5.0 mm (H/8)
- Tapestry needle
Read NextUltimate Crochet Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Arruga Stitch Section
- Back Loop Single Crochet Section
- Simple Shells Section
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- Sea Glass Hexagon Afghan
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- How To Crochet Fall Blanket
- Quick Crochet Cluster Blanket Pattern
- Building Blocks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions