We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
The perfect modern afghan pattern, this Modern Rose Afghan is sure to stand out. A great DIY gift for the holidays, this unique DIY blanket features many bright colors. Not only is this an affordable craft project but also a customizable one. Whether you want to change the size of the motif blanket pattern or change the afghan colors, there is so much room for creativity.
From the Blogger: "The Modern Rose Afghan is a gorgeous motif based blanket that can be made in any size. It features gorgeous modern spirals that pop out in 3D for a floral impression that's modern and fun! It’s a wonderful balance between the floral and the graphic - for everyone to enjoy!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby, Throw, Twin, Full/Queen, King, Custom
- US-I 5.5mm hook
- Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions