This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Simple And Easy Crochet Table Runner Valentine's Day Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Crochet Table runners are very easy to crochet and they can be made in so many different styles with unlimited variation of Crochet Stitches. They can be easily made to suit any Festive Occasion and Celebration Theme. You can always alter the stitches to make them as long as needed or as small as you wish. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, here is a easy crochet table runner pattern you can whip up to decorate your table for a Valentine’s Day dinner. Today am sharing the pattern for Simple and Easy Crochet Table Runner. This is a easy Two Row Repeat Pattern made with Double Crochet V-Stitches and Shell Stitches. The easy repeat pattern makes it a quick project and you will definitely enjoy making it. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- Base - 10 inches - Customizable to any size Length - Customizable to any size"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextC2c Falling Hearts Rainbow Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- C2c Falling Hearts Rainbow Blanket
- Adjacent Shells Crochet Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Baby Yoda Blanket
- Super Cute Shark Afghan
- Easy Crochet Table Runner Pattern With Shell Stitch
- 17 White Blanket Patterns
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions