This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Today I was in a mood to crochet something which I would have been able to complete in just few minutes. So what comes in this list? Of Course!! Crocheted Ear warmers and Headbands. Crochet Ear warmers are beautifully and functionally versatile. You can make them in size , Texture, Design or Bulk as you wish. Today am sharing the pattern for a Quick and Easy Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband. Twisted Earwarmers are the most basic and the most super fun project to make. They work up really quick and so you can eaily crochet a couple of them in no time at all. The textured look of the Earwarmer is made by working only in the Third Loop. They are perfect for using up your stash yarn. Crochet a bunch of them for yourself and they also make wonderful gifts for your loved ones. Materials Used:- 10 Ply Bulky Cotton Yarn 6 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 4 / 23 Inches - Customizable to any size"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextC2c Falling Hearts Rainbow Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- C2c Falling Hearts Rainbow Blanket
- Adjacent Shells Crochet Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Baby Yoda Blanket
- Super Cute Shark Afghan
- Easy Crochet Table Runner Pattern With Shell Stitch
- 17 White Blanket Patterns
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions