This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Crochet hats and beanies are the most easy to make. They are often super quick to make. This makes them a super fun crochet project among many of the crocheters. A handmade crochet items are always special. Besides the fact that they are so easy and quick to make, they are great for charity and gift projects. Crocheted hats make for great gift ideas, be it any occasion. Here is a super quick and Easy Crochet Beanie Hat pattern. The pattern is very simple made with the basic crochet stitches. The textured pattern of this hat is made with combination of Single Crochet and Double Crochets. You can make this hat pattern with a solid color or a variegated yarn of your choice. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 5 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 6 Inches Height , 7 Inches Brim - Can be customized to any size"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextC2c Falling Hearts Rainbow Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- C2c Falling Hearts Rainbow Blanket
- Adjacent Shells Crochet Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Baby Yoda Blanket
- Super Cute Shark Afghan
- Easy Crochet Table Runner Pattern With Shell Stitch
- 17 White Blanket Patterns
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions