This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This bobble blanket decked in blue has so much beautiful texture achieved by using the alpine stitch and the bobble stitch. Light blue, royal blue, sparkly silver, and white yarn colors are blended throughout and when combined with the crochet stitches, it creates just a lovely effect for this throw. If you are looking for a crochet pattern that is fun to work, this one is perfect. Sometimes, when crocheting a blanket with the same stitch pattern throughout, the project can become boring. Not this one, every few rows, if the colors are not Changing, the crochet stitch is therefore, it will keep you on you A-game. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4-inch X 4-inch swatch = 15 stitches X 4 rows of Double Crochet.
Finished SizeThe blanket is approximately 53-inches long X 44-inches wide when measuring including the border. The border itself is approximately 3 inches wide.
- Silver yarn James C. Brett Twinkle DK 2 skeins or approximately 650 yards.
- White yarn Caron Simply Soft 4 skeins or approximately 1,260 yards.
- Soft Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Royal Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn needle
Read NextChristmas Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We all see baby girls as princesses, so give yours the royal treatment with Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket. It's a… Continue reading: "Princess Charlotte's Christening Crochet Blanket"
- Christmas Blanket
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
- 14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
- Christmas Graphgan
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions