Large and Dizzy Crochet Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Every crocheter needs an easy granny square pattern. This Large and Dizzy Crochet Granny Square is the perfect beginner's crochet project. With beautiful color combinations that are easily customizable, this easy crochet project is fun and convenient. Whether you are a long-time crocheter and want a classic crochet pattern or a newbie and want a simple granny square pattern, this project works for all skill levels. An affordable DIY gift idea, this granny square has character and creativity.
From the Blogger: "This 12 inch square is fun to play with! The color combos are limitless to create a unique square each time."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12 inches by 12 inches
To see this pattern featured with our other favorite crochet granny squares, check out our collection: Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions