We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Flame Square is full of post stitches and awesome texture! Grab your "I" hook and Vanna's choice yarn in these firey colors and create this bright square for yourself. This square would also look wonderful in one solid color. Make several in each of 3 or 4 neutral colors and join them into a unisex blanket sure to wrap anyone in love! I have included a link for a post st tutorial (along with links for tutorials for most of the other sts) and a chart to help you along."
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
13 sts and 6.5 rows makes a 4" square in double crochet
Finished Size: 12 inch square
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- DIY Christmas: 21 Free Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns For Your Home
- Polar Bear Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Merlot Afghan Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Baby Afghan Pattern
- Ho Ho Holiday Afghan Pattern
- Types of Yarn Infographic
- Tis the Season Granny Square Afghan
- Vibrant Stripes Easy Crochet Blanket
- What is Mile a Minute Crochet and How Do I Start?
- Shades of Amber Tunisian Afghan