Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Heather Tucker has been an enthusiastic crocheter ever since being introduced to the art by her grandmother at the age of four. Having started so young she never learned to hold her hook "correctly," but the rapid development of her skills and the increasing complexity and accuracy of her work proved early that dedication and a whole lot of practice are at least as important as technique.
Heather tends to think mathematically, and that has always influenced both her professional and diversionary interests. All of her designs, for example, have elements of shape, angle, texture and symmetry; everything, in other words, that should appeal to a logical mind. She has always experimented and created but has only recently developed an interest in writing her patterns down. Sharing her designs brings Heather a lot of satisfaction, of course, but nothing brings her as much joy as learning that someone has taken one of her patterns and built upon it, creating something new!
Mama's Stitchery Projects
Patterns on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
- Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan
- Jacobs Ladder Ripple Afghan
- Ribbed Ripple Reversible Afghan
- Bubble Gum Pink Double Crochet Ripple Blanket
- Shell and V Stitch Ripple Afghan
- Soft Clusters Ripple Afghan
- Fuzzy Ripple Afghan
- Fans and Pansies Ripple Blanket
- Double V-Stitch Ripple Blanket
- Turtle Shell Ripple Afghan
- Shell and V-Stitch Round Ripple Blanket
- Crazy Ripple Blanket
- Eyelet Ripple Afghan
- Filet Blocks Ripple Blanket
- No Beginning Chain Granny Ripple Afghan
- Sugar Plum Ripple Afghan
- Tiffany Blue Round Ripple
- Wavy Squares Afghan
- Little Checks Ripple Blanket
- No Beginning Chain Lacy V-stitch Ripple Afghan
- Shell and Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- Nineties Neon Crochet Ripple Pattern
Crochet Afghan Patterns, Throws, and Baby Blankets
- Train Tracks Baby Blanket
- Ribbons and Lace Afghan
- Square Navajo Lap Blanket
- Textured Reversible Lap Blanket
- Waves of Gray Block Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Bricks Afghan
- Lacy Shells Afghan
- Quick as a Whip Afghan
- Paddle Ashore Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Egg Blanket
- Quick Shell and Lace Crochet Blanket
- Shell and Wrapped Stitches Blanket
- Strawberry Lace Crochet Blanket
- Wonderful Waves Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- No Beginning Chain Asymmetric Shell
- Ruby and Emerald Crocodile Stitch Blanket
- Dripping Lines Free Crochet Pattern
- No Beginning Chain Diamond Lace Crochet Pattern
- Butterfly Lace Crochet Afghan
- No Beginning Chain Big Shell Afghan
Crochet Afghan Tutorial
Read NextJennifer E Ryan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
vickysparks 848414 9
Jan 10, 2015
Hi, Heather, just wanted to let you know that I use quite a few of your patterns. I really appreciate how you put in the different sizes. Also I am not sure where your from, but you sure do look familiar. Are you related to any of the Tuckers in MO?
Oct 09, 2012
I have looked at page after page of your creations. All I can say is I'm breathless. I can't believe or figure out how one person can do so much crocheting/knitting and still have time for other stuff. You are a machine. Our last names are the same -- can I move in with you as a student??? LOL . . . You are such an inspiration. Thank you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions