8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
Crochet Sand Stitch Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I finally finished my Crochet Sand Stitch Afghan. It’s larger than a throw and fits a twin size bed. I used Bernat® Home Bundle™, a bulky yarn that combines different colors and textures. I picked up the yarn at Joann’s, but Bernat® Blanket™ is a good substitute. The yarn makes a super soft and cuddly afghan and works up quickly. I made it for my daughter as a gift, but everyone in the house wants one!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tipped Blocks Stitch Tutorial
- Crossed Double Crochet Border Tutorial
- Sweet Ruffle Edged Crochet Baby Blanket
- Plenty of Stripes Crochet Afghan
- Caterpillar Crochet Granny Square
- Aubrieta Bloom Crochet Granny Square
- Clover Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hook Set
- 13 Crochet Lapghan Patterns
- Three Irish Girls Mini Skein Set
- Red Heart Dreamy Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions