Rag Quilt Style Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This beautiful baby blanket was styled to mimic a rag quilt. Each solid granny square has holes in the shape of an "X" the same way that the stitching would be on a traditional rag quilt square. The light ruffling around each square is sweet without being geared too much toward a girl's blanket. Whether you need a gift for a baby shower, your expecting neighbor, if you're the one getting ready for a new arrival or if you donate to your local hospital's NICU, this blanket is a perfect choice. It's timeless and will instantly become a family heirloom!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 hdc + 2 ch and 4 rows (1 whole granny square) in a 4” (10cm) square
Finished Size33 in. x 33 in. (83.82 cm x 83.82 cm)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions