Cobbles & Cables Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This Cobbles & Cables Baby Blanket is the perfect pattern for the modern nursery. The texture in this pattern is designed to keep baby both warm and engaged. The texture is perfect for those developing minds and the warmth is perfect too. The use of the two colors and large blocks of texture broken up with simple cables makes for a stunning addition to your nursery. So, this is a pattern that works for both baby and parents!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Red Heart Soft Baby Steps - 4 skeins elephant, 1 skein white
- H hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Little Lacy Baby Blanket
- Heavenly Shell Stitch Christening Blanket
- Precious Pearls Lace Baby Blanket
- White Pearl Christening Crochet Blanket
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Frog Pond Baby Blanket
- Pink Petals Baby Afghan
- Little Flower Granny V-Stitch Blanket
- Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions