Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn has been often called "America's Favorite Yarn," and for good reason. It's hard to narrow down all the reasons why this yarn is one of our favorites, along with the rest of America.
To begin with, the selection of colors to choose from is incredible. With more than 120 colors available (including solids and variegated), this means endless options for you and your crocheted afghans and granny squares. No matter what your favorite color is, I am sure Red Heart has it!
In addition to the color options, Super Saver yarn has no dye lots, which means that all of your yarn is guaranteed to match.(Say goodbye to stocking up all at the same time for any given project for fear that you will run out and your dye lots won't match!) If you run out of yarn in the middle of working up a crochet baby blanket, then just order more!
This worsted weight yarn is also super durable, so anything you make with Super Saver will last for years, even after endless cycles in the washing machine! Plus, it's always made in America, so you can depend on the same consistent quality with each skein you buy, and each crochet project you make.
Red Heart Super Saver is a great yarn choice for literally anything you make, including crochet hats, sweaters, pillows, and more. It works exceptionally well for crochet afghan patterns, too! It's also a great yarn to use if you want to just make some fun yarn crafts that don't even require a crochet hook. Use Super Saver to make some pompoms, incorporate it into some gift wrapping, or yarn bomb something around your home..
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- "How Do I Crochet?" 22 Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns to Get You Started
- Quick As a Wink Baby Blanket
- Green Granny Ripple Afghan
- Dynamic Window Granny Square
- Vibrant Granny Triangle Throw
- Chasing Rainbows Baby Blanket Pattern
- Cheerful Ruby Granny Square
- Zig Zag Crochet Baby Blanket
- Floral Bobble Stitch Granny Square
- Duchess of Cambridge Crochet Blanket