How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
5 Easy Afghans: Free Crochet Patterns for Beginners
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
This collection of free crochet patterns for beginners was created with the novice crocheter in mind. If you've just learned how to crochet (including how to crochet the basic crochet stitches), and are ready to crochet your first afghan, don't miss these 5 Easy Afghans: Free Crochet Patterns for Beginners. These easy crochet afghans are quick to work up and look gorgeous when they are complete. Your friends and famiy will be amazed at your new hobby. Once you complete your first crocheted afghan, you'll want to make one for everyone you know! Homemade afghans make excellent gifts for practically any special occasion. You'll be so glad you decided to learn how to crochet once you've completed your first homemade afghan!
These easy afghans are also great to share with your friends that are learning to crochet, as well. Or perhaps you are teaching someone how to crochet. If so, you might be interested in some great free crochet stitch tutorials, as well. Don't miss our latest free eBook, How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns. You'll find the best easy-to-read beginner crochet patterns, and stitch tutorials with step-by-step instructions and detailed photos. Follow any one of the beginner crochet afghan patterns in this eBook and make yourself a blanket, or give one to a friend.
Foolproof Afghan: This is one of the easiest crochet patterns for beginners. This Foolproof Afghan is so easy, even an idiot could make it! If you're looking for an easy crochet afghan pattern that you can mindlessly work on while watching TV, then this is the perfect pattern for you! Get started on this simple project today.This lap throw measures approximately 32” x 37" when complete.
Rainbow Days Afghan
Rainbow Days Afghan: Bright and coloful crochet patterns are always fun to make, especially when they are as easy as this one! Brighten up your room with this crocheted afghan.Springtime may bring the rain clouds, but the rain clouds also can bring rainbows! Get a head start on enjoying the colors of the rainbow with this Rainbow Days Afghan. This easy crochet afghan pattern is perfect for beginners.
Pink N Grey Blanket
Pink N Grey Blanket: Babies love cuddling up with warm and soft afghans like this one. This super easy afghan would make a great baby shower gift!Springtime may bring the rain clouds, but the rain clouds also can bring rainbows! Get a head start on enjoying the colors of the rainbow with this Rainbow Days Afghan. This easy crochet afghan pattern is perfect for beginners.
Round Ripple Afghan
Round Ripple Afghan: This crochet afghan may look hard to crochet, but it's really quite simple! This beautiful pattern is a must-do! If you're just learning to crochet, you've got to try this pattern. The Beginner's Round Ripple is easy enough for beginners but still looks impressive. Just follow the free crochet ripple afghan pattern and you won't be sorry.
World's Easiest Afghan
World's Easiest Afghan: Yes, it's true! This is literally one of the easiest crochet patterns for beginners you'll ever find. If you've just learned how to crochet, you'll definitely want to make this afghan. New to the world of crocheted afghans? Make the World's Easiest Crocheted Afghan. It's pretty and best of all, it's easy!
If you enjoyed these 5 Easy Afghans: Free Crochet Patterns for Beginners, then you'll love getting even more easy afghan patterns and crochet stitch tutorials in our latest free eBook, How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns eBook
- How Do I Crochet: Picot Stitch
- How to Crochet a Semicircle
- How Do I Crochet: Tunisian Stitch
- 26 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 35 Crochet Afghan Patterns Using the Popcorn Stitch, Bobble Stitch, Puff Stitch, and Cluster Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Crocodile Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern
- How Do I Crochet: Cable Stitch
- Learn Tunisian Crochet
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Treasury of Holiday Crochet Review
- Festive Step Ladder Throw
- Contemporary Zig Zag Throw
- Crazy Cool Yo-Yo Crochet Afghan
- Prince Protea Crochet Granny Square
- Super Snugly Crochet Baby Blanket
- Circus Elephant Crochet Lovey
- Lazy Waves Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Water Lily Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- Stunning Sunshine Baby Blanket