We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Publisher: Krause Publications
Book reviewed by Julia Litz, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Break out of the box with this fantastic crochet book. Interlocking Crochet by Tanis Galik provides 80 patterns as well as guides to various crochet techniques. This book is divided into three sections: interlocking basics, single designs (same design on both sides) and double designs (different designs on each side), and projects. Galik has also included all pattern corrections inside the front cover of the book.
Interlocking crochet is also known as double filet, intermeshing and interweave. You can make everything from homemade scarves to afghans to ponchos using this technique.
If a new technique seems like an intimidating task, don't worry! This book features step-by-step instructions as well as color photos that are clearly labeled. There are also notes on many of the patterns to clarify the steps and add insights. Galik provides personal pattern tips on some of the patterns that explain her own experiences. She also provides plenty of helpful hints along the way!
In Interlocking Crochet, you'll find patterns for ponchos, purses and scarves. The afghan patterns in this book include the Pink and White Blocks Baby Blanket (p. 106), Happy Colors Baby Blanket (p. 109), Panel-By-Panel Afghan (p. 112) and A Dream In Cream and Green Afghan (p. 118). Each one is intricate and pretty but so unique.
Galik, who has been crocheting for almost 50 years, is truly an expert on interlocking crochet. Her writing style is easy to follow and understand. Step outside the box and create crochet projects you can be proud of.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Interlocking Crochet
- Learn to Crochet Ripple Afghans
- The Best of Mary Maxim Ripple Afghans
- Big Book of Crochet Afghans
- The Best of Mary Maxim Baby Afghans
- Shaped Afghans
- Treasury of Holiday Crochet Review
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from Americas State Fairs: 40 Prize-Winning Crocheted Designs
- Learn to Make Mile-A-Minute Baby Afghans
- The Big Book of Crochet Stitches Review
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No Beginning Chain Diamond Lace Crochet Pattern
- 1940 Delicate Snowflake Crochet Blanket
- Vintage 1935 Wedding Ring Crochet Bedspread
- Christmas Wreath Throw
- Butterfly Lace Crochet Afghan
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Susan Carlson
- Marvelous Meadow Crochet Granny Square
- Easy Anchors Away Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Loopsy Daisy Coverlet